Rabu, 14 April 2010

Soal B.inggris


Soal Pilihan Ganda kalimat Active Voice and Passive Voice Yang sesuai dengan Pilihan berikut!!

1.   SBY and Budiono won the general election.
  1. SBY and Budiono are won by the general election.
  2. The general election is won by SBY and Budiono.
  3. The general election was won by SBY and Budiono.
  4. The general election were won by SBY and Budiono.
C
2.   Robby will buy John a new cloth.
  1. John will be bought by Robby a new cloth.
  2. John would be bought a new cloth by Robby.
  3. A new cloth will be bought by Robby for John.
  4. A new cloth will be bought by John for Robby.
C
3.   Some students are going to arrange a reunion party at school next month.
  1. A reunion party are going to arrange by some students at school next month.
  2. A reunion party is going to arrange by some students at school next month.
  3. A reunion party is going to arrange by some students at school next month.
  4. A reunion party is going to be arranged by some students at school next month.
D
4.   Neither James nor Jenny has been told yet.
  1. James has told Jenny already.
  2. Jenny has told James already.
  3. Nobody has told James and Jenny.
  4. They have told either James or Jenny.
C

5.   My book was stolen.
  1. Someone stole my book.
  2. Someone has stolen my book
  3. Someone have stolen my book.
  4. Someone was stealing my book
A

6.   My father enlarged and repainted the house.
  1. The house is enlarged by my father and repainted.
  2. The house was enlarged and repainted by my father.
  3. The house was being enlarged and repainted by my father.
  4. The house was to enlarge and repaint by my father.
B

 7.   My friend is reading a book in the classroom.
  1. A book is read by my friend in the classroom.
  2. A book is readed by my friend in the classroom.
  3. A book is be reading by my friend in the classroom.
  4. A book is being read by my friend in the classroom.
D
8.   Cristiano Ronaldo scored the winning goal.
  1. The goal is won by Cristiano Ronaldo scored
  2. The goal is scored by Cristiano Ronaldo.
  3. The winning goal is scored by Cristiano Ronaldo.
  4. The winning goal was scored by Cristiano Ronaldo.
D

 9.   After class, one of the students always erases the whiteboard.
  1. After class, the whiteboard is always erased by one of the students.
  2. After class, the whiteboard are always erased by one of the students.
  3. After class, the whiteboard is always being erased by one of the students.
  4. After class, the whiteboard always is erased by one of the students.
A

 10.   I am happy now.
  1. Happy is now by me.
  2. Happiness is by me now.
  3. The happiness is now by me.
  4. None of the above options are correct.
D
Soal Pilihan Ganda tentang Conditional Tenses

1. I am not happy because she doesn’t love me. But, ….
  • I will be very happy if she loves me.
  • I will be happy if she loved me.
  • I would be very happy if she loved me.
  • I would have been very happy if she had loved me.
C

2. Saya belajar bahasa Inggris tiap hari. Jika saya terus belajar bahasa Inggris tiap hari, bahasa Inggris saya akan meningkat dengan cepat.
  • If I keep learning English everyday, my English will improve fast.
  • If I kept learning English everyday, my English would improve fast.
  • If I had kept learning English everyday, my English would have improved fast.
  • If I had kept learning English everyday, my English will improve fast.
A

3. Jony tidak punya teman berlatih bahasa Inggris sekarang. Seandainya sekarang Jony punya seorang teman untuk berlatih bahasa Inggris, dia akan berlatih bahasa Inggris tiap hari.
  • If now Jony has a friend to practice English with, he will practice English everyday.
  • If now Jony had a friend to practice English with, he would practice English everyday.
  • If now Jony had had a friend to practice English with, he would have practiced English everyday.
  • If now Jony didn’t have a friend to practice English with, he wouldn’t practice English everyday.
D

A. Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c or d.
1. English ….. all over the world.
a. speaks                      b. is spoken                  c. is spoke                    d. be spoken

2. Listen! Don’t disturb me. I … English.
a. was study                 b. was studying                         c. am study                   d. am studying

3. There are a number of ….. in my class room.
a. girl                b. girls                          c. some girls                 d. any girls

4. Living in a big city ….. more money than that of in the village.
a. needs                        b. need                         c. needing                     d. to need

5. Ani was standing ….. the students.
a. between                    b. among                      c. above                       D.beneath
6. X: Whose bike …..?
Y: I don,t know. May be Budiman’s.
a. has been stolen                     c. is stolen
b. will be stolen                         d. are stolen

7. A: …. an apple in fridge.
B: ….. Yes, serve yourfelf, please.
A: OK.
a. are there                               b. is there                                c. there are                   d. there is

8. I won’t stay ….. bed, I’ll just lie down ….. the bed for half an hour.
a. on-beside                 b. in-at                        c. in-beside                   d. on-in

9. R.A. Kartini ….. in 1879 in Central Java.
a. is born                      b. will be born              c. was born                  d. has been born

10. Tri : Hi Riza. Have you got any plans on Sunday?
Riza : Yes, I’m going to go to the bookshop, and you?
Tri : Hm. I … my favorite tailor tomorrow. I want to have a pair of trousers
sewn.
a. visit                           b. visited                       c. will visit                     d. have visited

1 komentar:

  1. your questions bout English, so good n interesting...so, i want to give it to my student for to count their knowledge... thanks...

    BalasHapus

Powered By Blogger

OKe

no hal

Search